CTYPEAWARDS create opportunities for exceptional designs and advertising creatives.
CTYPEAWARDS, known as the Oscar’s of the fashion creative field, is an competition focusing in the field of fashion lifestyle. Our jury panel is formed by 12 judges from 7 countries and led by Tomaz Mok, the founder of MATCH. With principles of fairness and openness, all entries are reviewed thoroughly and professionally under strict evaluation standards.
In the past seven years, we have successfully held five awards and received nearly 6,000 entries from 35 countries and regions around the world. Within this period, we presented awards to more than 300 outstanding creatives and creative agencies. The CTYPEAWARDS awards ceremony is held every year, inviting judges, winners and brands to gather and celebrate the glorious moment. In 2023, CTYPEAWARDS has grown to a platform showcasing all creativity within the beauty, fashion and sustainable sector. By expanding the categories, we invite everyone in the field to join us in promoting the global creative industry to provide more sustainable options.
ALL ENTRIES THAT DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED DISQUALIFIED
1. All entries must be published or released after January 1, 2021.
2. All package design entries (concept designs excluded) must send their physical design to CTYPEAWARDS before the application deadline (August 31). If the physical object does not arrive in time, the entry will be considered as forfeiture. All files and objects sent to CTYPEAWARDS are non-returnable; if applicants request for objects to be sent back, applicants will be accounted for all shipment fees.
3. Every account is allowed to submit 1-5 projects (series are considered as 1 project). Team projects must be applied by a core team members and entries will be categorized according to content of the project.
4. All entrants must have independent intellectual property rights. Plagiarism is prohibited. CTYPEAWARDS reserve the right to request for related supporting documents. Applicants will be responsible for any legal dispute regarding intellectual property rights and CTYPEAWARDS will not be involved.
5. CTYPEAWARDS reserve the rights to use, promote, publish, distribute, exhibit etc all works collected from the competition.
For more details, download the complete terms and criteria for the 2023 CTYPEAWARDS.